Welcome Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate
FameGate2.net - What's really going on.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE TERMINATION OF REV. JOHN J. HUNTER & MARILYN D. BROW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate Forum Index -> The Original Posts from AMEToday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChurchMusician4u

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: THE TERMINATION OF REV. JOHN J. HUNTER & MARILYN D. BROW Reply with quote

Dear AMEs:

On today, Save Our Church Committee we will ask for the "Termination" of Pastor John and his girlfriend, Marilyn Denise Brown. We will ask for the "Locating" of Bishop John Richard Bryant and his wife.

FAME has had enough of the Hunters and the Bryants for the past 20 months. Our reserves have been depleted, our bills are not being met, FAME has bounced some checks (Biddy Mason is not turing over but doing backflips in her grave), the morale is at an all time low, you name it.

Pastor John fired the last Director from the original administration, Peggy Hill, on Wednesday. Peggy served faithfully as the President of Housing for many, many, many years, but last year, Pastor John appointed Marilyn Denise as the President and demoted Peggy to Director. Well, on Wednesday he fired Peggy and told her the church was moving in "A New Direction".

Pastor John you got that right. Your ass is moving to the Federal Prison along with your girlfriend, Marilyn Denise Brown, very soon. You fired Peggy because she would not let you near the "HOUSING RESERVES". Folks, Pastor John has totally depleted the $1,000,000 Reserve that was left by Rev. Cecil Murray. I know this for a fact because my friend works at Wells Fargo Bank, and he saw the money go from $1 Million down to $112.48.

Pastor John has sold property that was "Bequested" to the Church without telling anyone about it except Martha Downard who "rubber stamps" everything that he does. Her name is on the Deed of Trust for the Encino Mansion just like A. Linda Taylor's name is on all of the Deeds of Trust for the 6-7 Seattle Transactions. You will see all of this later today in the "Information Package" that will be distributed at the Town Hall Meeting.

The "Save Our Church Committee" will also be asking the Council of Bishops to "reinstate" Rev. Cecil "Chip" Murray to the pulpit until they can find a permanent replacement for Pastor John. To all of you who say, "Did you follow the proper protocol"? Yes we did. In fact, we have a letter from Bishop Bryant "DECLINING THE CONVENING OF THE AME MINISTERIAL EFFICIENCY COMMITTEE" to investigate Pastor John and his administration. The Bishop states, "Rev. John Hunter has not done anything wrong to warrant me to convene the Efficiency Committee".

Nothing wrong, that's right he has fatten up your bank accounts for the past 2-5 years plus a brand spanking new Bentley Rolls Royce. Hell yeah, that's what I am talking about Bishop. Black on Black, Bald Head on Smooth Black Leather. The only thing we can see when you are crusing around Malibu and Beverly Hills in your Bentley are your "White Teeth". You purposely placed Pastor John at FAME to bilk the Corporations for his run for the Bishop and for your Retirement and elevation to Senior Bishop. Shame, Shame, Shame on you John Richard Bryant. Your Grandfather is doing backflips with Biddy Mason in Heaven.

Today from 5:00 to 7:00 PM, the fate of Bishop Bryant, Rev. John Hunter, and Marilyn Denise Brown will be decided. They will all exit the 5th District together, and that you can take to the Bank. If the Senior Leadership of the AME General Church refuses to deal with these matters, do know that the FBI, DOJ, U.S. Attorney, and the IRS are all waiting to "INVESTIGATE YOU AND YOUR DEALINGS" especially during General Conference when the exchanging of Bribes are taking place. Either you deal with the 5th, or the U.S. Government will deal with the 5th Publicly.

Come out today 5th District as AME Justice, Shame on FAME, and Save Our Church gather to make some radical changes. You may RSVP by emailing Manuel V. at the address below:

AMEJustice@AOL.COM
310.879.8688 Phone

Everyone will be there with their eyes open wide.

God Bless,

ChurchMusician
Lorre Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: John Hunter You Have Officially Met Your Match Buddy! Reply with quote

Good Evening AMEs:

My life was threatened by John Hunter on last evening at the "Official Board Meeting" at FAME that turned out not to be an Official Board Meeting, but more like a feel sorry for John Hunter and Denise Brown Meeting.

John Hunter is out of control, has been out of control, and will remain out of control until he is dealt with by Bishop Phillip R. Cousin and Bishop Preston Warren Williams in Los Angeles next month. I have asked both of these Bishops at least (5 Times) to answer my letter calling for the Ministerial Efficiency Committee of John Hunter.

Bishop Bryant has officially "Denied" my request for a "Ministerial Efficiency Committee" because he states, "Rev. John Hunter has done nothing to warrant the convening of the Ministerial Efficiency Committee". Can you believe that comment from the Rt. Rev. John Richard Bryant on 07/03/06. So since Bishop John has said no, we have given the charge to the Senior Bishop to come to Los Angeles and launch his own investigation into the allegations. Once he says no, then it is on to 60 Minutes and Brother Ed Bradley.

We will not beg any Senior Official in the AME Church to look into the corruption of John Joseph Hunter. We will just have to expose him and the entire AME Church to the Nation via 60 Minutes, Dateline NBC, Primetime Live, and Fox News. We will get to the bottom of all of this "bullshit" one way or the other. It makes no sense for John Hunter to get a free pass because his father was a Bishop. Bishop Hunter was not crazy like his son folks. The apple fell 25 miles from the tree in this particular case of father and son.

I have received at least 75 emails and over 40 phone calls of support over the past 2 days, and I want to thank each and every one of you. I would like for us to lift up my former Pastor, Rev. Dr. Frank Madison Reid III, in prayer for a speedy recovery from his heart surgery. Rev. Reid, you know that we love you at Ward and in the city of Los Angeles. May the God of Richard and Sarah Allen and the God we serve daily heal your body in a special way to keep that "drive" going once you are back up and preaching.

The AME Church use to be a place where we could make history and live history. Mother Rosa Parks was a part of our fabric, and she would be very disappointed at the direction of the AME Church in 2006. If Bishop Sarah Davis is reading this Message Board, I want you to ask our mutual friend about me and my family. Rev. Dr. [] Pierre of Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church married my wife and me over 13 years ago in San Antonio, Texas. Bishop Davis, [] often speaks very fondly of you, and I know that she has a love for the AME Church because she preaches at one every time she comes out to Los Angeles to visit us.

Will we go down like this AMEs? Will we allow John Hunter to come into the city of Los Angeles and attempt to destroy the "legacy" of my friend, Rev. Cecil "Chip" Murray? Not if I will have anything to do with it folks. "Chip" did not do anything to this man, but John Hunter has consistently said horrible things about "Chip" all around this city. If you need proof, call Peggy Hill, the most recent person fired by John and Denise. Peggy was the President of FAME Housing until John demoted her to director and made her report to her new President, Marilyn Denise Brown. This is outrageous, and this stuff must stop immediately, and it will stop soon.

The song goes, I sing because I am happy, I sing because I am free. Well AMEs, I fight because I am happy, I fight because I am free, His "EYE" is on the Sparrow, and I know that He watches over me. Dr. King taught us to fight Rev. John Harper, Mother Rosa Parks taught us to fight Rev. Joyce Randall, Malcolm X taught us to fight Brother Manuel, and Atty. Constance L. Rice taught us to fight Sister Beverly.

Jesus knew this day would come when there would AMEs pitted against AMEs, but in the end He knew that "AME Justice" would prevail and His Kingdom would be restored. Oh Saints, join me in lifting up the Word of the Lord. I am just a vessel God has chosen to bring "sight" to the blind. I have no special powers, nor do I claim to be a preacher, but I am a Child of the Almighty King and He will fight all by battles with me for doing His Will.

God Bless All of You and Keep the Prayers coming. My heart is heavy right now, but I know that Joy will come back in the morning.

Agape Love,

E.W.

E.W. Briggs, Publicist
Lorre Entertainment Inc.
(310) 428-1084 Phone

LorreEnt@aol.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate Forum Index -> The Original Posts from AMEToday All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: