Welcome Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate
FameGate2.net - What's really going on.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Doe Out of The Closet???

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate Forum Index -> Even Hotter Off The Press!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
National Enquirer
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: John Doe Out of The Closet??? Reply with quote

Just curious if anyone has heard that John Doe, Eric Gordon, has come out of the closet to his Mother, Grandmother, and Sister???

Yeah somebody told me last night that he is out and flaming like one of the girls on Gossip Girl XoXo.

If this is true then I feel so sorry for all of the people that Eric hurt who believed in him when he was going through his trials that now look like were not actually trials but a "get rich quick" scheme with his Mom. Damn Eric.
Back to top
ebonyeyes
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: John Doe Out of The Closet??? Reply with quote

National Enquirer wrote:
Just curious if anyone has heard that John Doe, Eric Gordon, has come out of the closet to his Mother, Grandmother, and Sister???

Yeah somebody told me last night that he is out and flaming like one of the girls on Gossip Girl XoXo.

If this is true then I feel so sorry for all of the people that Eric hurt who believed in him when he was going through his trials that now look like were not actually trials but a "get rich quick" scheme with his Mom. Damn Eric.


Regardless to him coming out - he was still a minor.

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised!
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah a minor who was arrested in West Hollywood, out in the club (weird boy Heaven) with a fake ID soliciting some other grown men, who can well afford the decisions they made or make pertaining to their, "Gayness". So Minor yes, and let's add for the RECORD, CONNIVING [] MINOR WITH MONEY HUNGRY MAMA AND GRANDMA!javascript:emoticon('Twisted Evil')javascript:emoticon('Evil or Very Mad')
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Yeah a minor who was arrested in West Hollywood, out in the club (weird boy Heaven) with a fake ID soliciting some other grown men, who can well afford the decisions they made or make pertaining to their, "Gayness". So Minor yes, and let's add for the RECORD, CONNIVING [] MINOR WITH MONEY HUNGRY MAMA AND GRANDMA!javascript:emoticon('Twisted Evil')javascript:emoticon('Evil or Very Mad')


Sex with a minor is always illegal (and immoral) regardless of how it came to be.
Back to top
Doe Auntie
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: You are sick Reply with quote

You are one sick individual to make up lies. GET A LIFE DUMB ASS!
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does he, his mother, and grandmother attend Annual Conference and Planning Meeting Closings? Haven't they done enough to the AME Church? There is no need to parade around these events, you have your money now move on PLEASE!
Back to top
WMS Officer
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Have you heard what they have done? Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Why does he, his mother, and grandmother attend Annual Conference and Planning Meeting Closings? Haven't they done enough to the AME Church? There is no need to parade around these events, you have your money now move on PLEASE!


Attend Annual Conference? You mean they had their asses at our Annual Conference? What the Hellllllllllllllll?

They are harassing Rev. C. Dennis Williams and his lovely wife. Yes, you read it correctly. Aarrolyn Haynes, Winnie Haynes, and Eric Deshaun Gordon have moved around the corner from Rev. Williams. Can you believe this crazy azz family?

Instead of taking their money and moving back to St. Louis they had the audacity to lease a home on Shenandoah Avenue in lower Ladera Heights. Aarrolyn and Winnie are not "Ladera" material. Why not go to View Park, Baldwin Hills, or Windsor Hills?

Because they want to "Harass" First Lady Yvette Williams and her entire family. The Williams Family is so upset they are beside themselves. Can you imagine coming home from spending all day at Ward AME just to find those Messy Folks (Aarrolyn, Winnie, and Eric) in your neighborhood.

Jane, Jane go away never come back any other day. Eric Eric go away never come back any other day. Winnie Winnie go away never come back any other day.
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Have you heard what they have done? Reply with quote

WMS Officer wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Why does he, his mother, and grandmother attend Annual Conference and Planning Meeting Closings? Haven't they done enough to the AME Church? There is no need to parade around these events, you have your money now move on PLEASE!


Attend Annual Conference? You mean they had their asses at our Annual Conference? What the Hellllllllllllllll?

They are harassing Rev. C. Dennis Williams and his lovely wife. Yes, you read it correctly. Aarrolyn Haynes, Winnie Haynes, and Eric Deshaun Gordon have moved around the corner from Rev. Williams. Can you believe this crazy azz family?

Instead of taking their money and moving back to St. Louis they had the audacity to lease a home on Shenandoah Avenue in lower Ladera Heights. Aarrolyn and Winnie are not "Ladera" material. Why not go to View Park, Baldwin Hills, or Windsor Hills?

Because they want to "Harass" First Lady Yvette Williams and her entire family. The Williams Family is so upset they are beside themselves. Can you imagine coming home from spending all day at Ward AME just to find those Messy Folks (Aarrolyn, Winnie, and Eric) in your neighborhood.

Jane, Jane go away never come back any other day. Eric Eric go away never come back any other day. Winnie Winnie go away never come back any other day.


6744 Shenandoah ave
Back to top
Speaking the TRUTH
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG... You all are some HATEFUL PEOPLE. you call yourself Christians??
Whatever you think John Doe IS, HAS BEEN, DID, DIDN'T DO, WILL DO, WON't DO... Phedophilia is NEVER acceptable. The Williams Family does not own the City of Ladera Heights, the County of Los Angeles or The state of California. People may live in whatever community they choose. The Willams family should focus more on cleaning up all the unethical behavior in the church and stop focusing on a young man who was violated as a minor. Oh, and real nice how you managed to insult all the residents of view park, Baldwin Hills and Windsor Hills by Implying that people there are of lesser quality than the Ladera "material." Interesting how you all seem to "know" this family's business...like whether they "lease" or "own"....and are you trying to instigate more harrasment or violence against this family by posting their address?? This young man is trying to move forward and live his life . I suggest you all do the same.

For the record... Stop making up lies about people being supposedly arrested...Whew, where do you people come up with these things..Hateful, just hateful. Also, This family will continue to go to church, annual conferences or WHEREVER else they choose to go. They have GOD GIVEN RIGHTS to seek out a little bit of happiness for themselves in this life. This is a Good family that has been put through hell and back. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for all this gossip and slanderous words. Your doing this family, yourselves and God a dis-service with this type of nastiness.
Back to top
speaking the TRUTH
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMS Officer...you should be ashamed of yourself. Full of gossip and misleading statements and outright lies....what kind of church officer are you that you would do that!! Oh and for the record, since you want to point out who does/ doesn't rent, I believe the Willams "rent" their home. So, if they are so distraught- they are not bound to that neighborhood and would be free to rent anywhere else of their choosing. This family is not harrasing the Willams family...that is an outright lie.

WMS officer- you want to talk about being "MESSY"...you, my dear, are the very definition of that. You... who proclaims to be a christian and is an officer of the church - you are, slandering a young man who was a minor at the hands of a pedophile , calling this family "Crazy azz" and talking about the quality of two women...You are the "MESSY" one. Clean up your act and pray for forgivness. WMS Officer , WMS officer go away, never come back any other day ... or at least until you start attemting to act christian like.

Oh, and to the "guest" who published this address....I believe that is illegal or if it's not, it should be. That is equivalent to yelling "fire" in a building. If any harm comes to these people...you are responsible. how do you feel about that?? What klind of human being are you? Your URL address is traceable... to find out who you are would be very easy. I suggest you stop before you incite some hateful person to cause harm to this family.
Back to top
AMEJ Team
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Let's work together and not tear each other down. Reply with quote

speaking the TRUTH wrote:
WMS Officer...you should be ashamed of yourself. Full of gossip and misleading statements and outright lies....what kind of church officer are you that you would do that!! Oh and for the record, since you want to point out who does/ doesn't rent, I believe the Willams "rent" their home. So, if they are so distraught- they are not bound to that neighborhood and would be free to rent anywhere else of their choosing. This family is not harrasing the Willams family...that is an outright lie.

WMS officer- you want to talk about being "MESSY"...you, my dear, are the very definition of that. You... who proclaims to be a christian and is an officer of the church - you are, slandering a young man who was a minor at the hands of a pedophile , calling this family "Crazy azz" and talking about the quality of two women...You are the "MESSY" one. Clean up your act and pray for forgivness. WMS Officer , WMS officer go away, never come back any other day ... or at least until you start attemting to act christian like.

Oh, and to the "guest" who published this address....I believe that is illegal or if it's not, it should be. That is equivalent to yelling "fire" in a building. If any harm comes to these people...you are responsible. how do you feel about that?? What klind of human being are you? Your URL address is traceable... to find out who you are would be very easy. I suggest you stop before you incite some hateful person to cause harm to this family.


Thank you "Speaking The Truth" for putting people in their place today on this []. FAMEGATE was created to report the abuses of the Clergy at First AME Church, but as you can see the posts go anywhere and everywhere.

Mo'Kelly stated it so well when he told someone that is was not very professional to post home addresses and telephones for people you may disagree with on a forum. When it was done to Mo'Kelly, we spoke out and we will speak out again.

There is too much work to do in the Kingdom for us to allow Satan to control our minds and souls. If we take our eye off of the prize, we will lose this battle to the almighty enemy. Our goal should be to rid the church of corruption and bring back dignity to the house that Richard Allen built with God directing his path.

Christians are to love one another and build each other up. Why try to tear down a person or a family. We were all created in the image of God, so it is about time that we do what the Bible commands us to do. If God be for us, then who could be against us. Amen
Back to top
SO CAL1
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Eric Gordon Reply with quote

Yall dont worry, Eric '[expletive deleted] Ass" Gordon will pay for the drama and mess!
I dont see how he can sleep at night!
He has taken AME cash and purchased or leased a home in Ladrea.
Looks like a new [] house in Ladera.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate Forum Index -> Even Hotter Off The Press!!!!! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group