Welcome Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate
FameGate2.net - What's really going on.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE DEATH OF REV. SYLVESTER LAUDERMILL JR.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate Forum Index -> Hotter than the Flames of Hell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keepin It Real

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Boo Hoo...don't cry for me.... Reply with quote

Cheers...Hooray & whatever other accolade you want 2 give to this wonderful COVER UP of a life that he led which was a mask for the real him. SLY KILLED HIMSELF. He was his own demise. When he was secure in the fact that EVERYONE...was covering for him & ignoring the truth ALLOWING him to continue this horrible trail of pedophilia he was okay...flagorant even.....flaunting his lifestyle to us all. (EVERYONE = bishop....pastors...lay...stewards...trustees.....wife....boyfriend....boyfriend's mom.....SCARED VICTIMS....THREATENED VICTIMS....) GREED got him caught up. Isnt that how it usually goes.

Had he been the least bit sorry...he would have sought help long ago. No, instead he took advantage of the cover. He has never been ashamed or showed shame in his lifestyle. Look at how him & his boyfriend paraded around with their matching commitment rings all up in all of your faces. What did you do besides gossip about it???? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! He propositioned & paid Pamela to be the trophy wife, yet refused to play his own part in the "MARRIAGE", thus the divorce. He was flagorant & she aided & abbeded just like the bishop & everyone else who knew about this crap & passed him from church to church.....victim to victim!

BOTTOM LINE is SLY was a pervert and has been so as far as any of you can remember. THINK BACK! It's never been a secret that he was flaming & molested boys. The biggest problem remains is that while all the rumors spread about the FACT of this demon YOU ALLOWED THIS WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING to roam free and he did. WHOSE TO BLAME??? YOU!!!

There are many victims whose lives were ruined but that old house nigga mentality hushed the truth for fame & benefit INCLUDING the ex-Mrs. Laudermill. PAY 2 STAY...those were tears of guilt & shame.

Mr. sUgAhOnEyIcEdTeA DIED when the $hit hit the fan...He got sick when someone stood up to him & stopped him dead in his tracks. When he was publicaly called out...HE RAN & HID. That's when he got SICK...WORRIED....SCARED....RUNNING from his own fate....and this stress not guilt nor shame killed him.

Don't believe me....ask those who helped him hide & who were by his bedside watching him deterioate in fear & humiliation before their own eyes. He did not make any mention of being sorry for what he did nor did he reach out to his victims in his last days to give them any type of apology or last dying wish for forgiveness. SELFISH isnt it? He was a coward & IF....IF he repented knowing that he COULD NOT hide the truth from the ALL MIGHTY than good for him. He learned something during his religious act.

for those people who were touched along the way in a positive way, good for you....but truthfully you should feel DECEIVED if not stupid.
mostfavored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: when did it start? Reply with quote

Baby that sheep was flaming in HS even.. it didn't just start in church.
It is sad that a mother don't stop it. It should have been called out way before now. I feel if you are going to Pastorin the AME. then you need to be married and I don't mean shacking either. Bishop Kirkland, I hope that you are in the midst of fixing Ward and FAME..the congregation is truly suffering at FAME, it ain't packed like it used to be, people have left.
I'm sure the congregation has dwindled at Ward as well.
There is a change in the near future I Hope and Pray for the AME sake. Rolling Eyes
Shamrockdoc

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Repented? Reply with quote

I was a member of Sylvester Laudermill's congregation at Holy Trinity AME, in the early 90's. He was a stickler for ceremony, and a very skilled and learned minister and musician. While he was a very moody person, he was nonetheless revered during the early days, and seemed to be very organized. The choir was great.

I heard a lot of whispering and noticed that he had adopted a young boy just before he married Pam, and moved away. The rumors ran rampant immediately following. I had no concrete knowledge of anything sinister about the reverend, and so I Choose to remember all of the good I saw him do for the church, and his undeniable talent. If children were harmed by Rev. Laudermill, then he will surely be judged by the God he praised so vigorously until he cried.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right Shamrockdoc, and that boy, who is now a man, was going to be a witness for the PLAINTIFF (John Doe) in the LA trial. Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: when did it start? Reply with quote

mostfavored wrote:
Baby that sheep was flaming in HS even.. it didn't just start in church.
It is sad that a mother don't stop it. It should have been called out way before now. I feel if you are going to Pastorin the AME. then you need to be married and I don't mean shacking either. Bishop Kirkland, I hope that you are in the midst of fixing Ward and FAME..the congregation is truly suffering at FAME, it ain't packed like it used to be, people have left.
I'm sure the congregation has dwindled at Ward as well.
There is a change in the near future I Hope and Pray for the AME sake. Rolling Eyes

what happened to the site? It used to be informative now it is like the ame church...all talk! if you go back and read the posts there was real progress. what happened? there are real problems in the church that need real solutions not trash talking and finger pointing. lets get back to the business of fixing our ame church and get away from using this site to air dirty laundry.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, so if it walks like a Duck and quacks like a Duck, its a Duck, huh? Yes
God is the ultimate Judge of us all, those who point fingers and those who get the fingers pointed at them. So if all is true, Rev. Laudermill was able to cover up his malfeasance right in our faces due to his ability to "Sing, Preach and Praise God", well if we bought it, and God accepted it, who am I or you to question it? If the Mother to this or these [] children allowed their children to be exploited by Laudermill or any one else, are they not equally quilty? Blind? And in the same predicament as the rest of us who were fooled?

When your kids are under the age of 18 in America they are considered Minors and your responsibility to know where they are whom they are in the company of at all times? If you do not take care of your responsibility and something happens, then you sue?

Maybe there should have been a reciprocal lawsuit from the Church? Posing the question, "Do you know where your kids are and whom they are with?

Many times the Mother, the Grandmother and the John Doe were willfully in Laudermills company, eating, drinking and being, ([])"Merry"! Was this a case of dangling the "Cheese" before the "Rat", " Banana" to the Monkey? "Bait" to the "Fish"? Just what was it?

It appears that this was all a Master Plan? Or what was the Master Plan? This is why those of us who beg to differ, are still questioning the intent of this family from day one?

Even after the Lawsuit, this group of theives still show up for Furnerals, Baptisms, or any occasion they have need to be seen at. Well I just look at it as, "Theives In The Temple" yes I call what it is?

If the Bishops sent him, "Let them eat cheese", If you know what I mean?As previously stated, "If it walks like a Duck and quacks like a Duck, its a Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WMS Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Preach On, Preach On Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
God is the ultimate Judge of us all, those who point fingers and those who get the fingers pointed at them. So if all is true, Rev. Laudermill was able to cover up his malfeasance right in our faces due to his ability to "Sing, Preach and Praise God", well if we bought it, and God accepted it, who am I or you to question it? If the Mother to this or these [] children allowed their children to be exploited by Laudermill or any one else, are they not equally quilty? Blind? And in the same predicament as the rest of us who were fooled?

When your kids are under the age of 18 in America they are considered Minors and your responsibility to know where they are whom they are in the company of at all times? If you do not take care of your responsibility and something happens, then you sue?

Maybe there should have been a reciprocal lawsuit from the Church? Posing the question, "Do you know where your kids are and whom they are with?

Many times the Mother, the Grandmother and the John Doe were willfully in Laudermills company, eating, drinking and being, ([])"Merry"! Was this a case of dangling the "Cheese" before the "Rat", " Banana" to the Monkey? "Bait" to the "Fish"? Just what was it?

It appears that this was all a Master Plan? Or what was the Master Plan? This is why those of us who beg to differ, are still questioning the intent of this family from day one?

Even after the Lawsuit, this group of theives still show up for Furnerals, Baptisms, or any occasion they have need to be seen at. Well I just look at it as, "Theives In The Temple" yes I call what it is?

If the Bishops sent him, "Let them eat cheese", If you know what I mean?As previously stated, "If it walks like a Duck and quacks like a Duck, its a Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey Child,

You got this Family to the "T". They are Gold-Diggers, Money Hungry, Wannabe Models, Wannabe Rich.

They did Pamela and Sylvester like dogs child. They set them up big time with their young, effeminate, girlish, young sissy boy. He was [] at the age of 3. Some people don't believe you can tell, but believe me Ward AME knew at 3 that Eric Haynes had some sugar in his tank.

Ward will never recover from this mess. My Missionary Group is still distraught over the death of Sylvester. He had his flaws, but they were mild compared to this jack azz we got now who looks just like Mr. T. He's arrogant, self-righteous, ugly, slick, nerdy, and thinks he is all that and a bag of Famous Amos cookies.

Lynn Haynes came back last month looking like Pamela Laudermill. That Tramp had the nerve to wear one of Pam's hats. Can you beleive that shiiiitttt? Yes she did trying to emulate our beloved former First Lady of Ward AME Church.

They got their money last week I beleive. Now she can go get her weaved tightened up and some of that good hair like Beyonce wears. The young punk boy is so skinny for a man he is a size 1 or 2. I was told he wears girls thong underwear if you can believe it. When he goes to the skating rink he is all over some goodlooking young boys.

We wish they would just move back to St. Louis and leave the entire state of California. We don't like them, We don't want them, We don't care what happens to them ever. Leave the state of California now King and Queen of Pimping Preachers for Millions of Dollars.

Later,

WMS Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

We really need to make up our minds here. On one hand, we are upset at the mother for ‘allowing’ the former pastor to ‘exploit’ her son and on the other hand, we are upset at the mother for speaking out when she discovered that the former pastor was exploiting her son. Why would a parent, under normal circumstances, be afraid to allow their child to be in the company of their pastor and first lady? That is not a normal feeling to have as a christian and an active member of a church body, and I don’t believe the majority of us would have had a problem with this – before this incident.

You are absolutely correct. When a child is under 18 in America, the parent should know where they are and who they are with. This boy was not left at a mall or on some corner in a strange city. He was at church - with his pastor and first lady or a bishop or several officers and associate ministers of the church!! When the mother gave permission for him to attend a function or event ( which by the way, was a total of 4 times over the course of a year) it was NEVER to be alone with the pastor. They were always planned church functions and other church members were scheduled to be in attendance as well . So you are saying that the parent failed at her responsibility because she trusted the pastor and took him at his word????
The lawsuit was not filed because the parent failed to take care of her responsibility, it was filed because the bishop and the AMEC failed to take care of theirs! If you are really a person that has been involved from the very beginning, you would remember that the members asked the bishop if the family was going to sue or file charges and the bishop said NO, they have asked the church to handle the situation accordingly. This would be by preventing another child from being hurt in this manner. Well, that didn’t happen. SL was stripped of his credentials by the MEC, only to appeal the decision, and win. This meant that he would have to be given his credentials back and he would be given another church. This would then give him access to more children. The family was told by ‘the AME POWERS THAT BE’ that SL would get a ‘slap on the wrist’ and he would be back. So, unfortunately, the only recourse, after the LAPD did a full investigation and found several other victims of SL, the city attorney said the case was ‘too big’ for their office and the District Attorney said SL was DEFINITELY GUILTY, but there was not enough PHYSICAL evidence for a conviction in a criminal case……..was a civil suit, which was HIGHLY recommended by the DA.
The problem with the church is the fact that no one took the mother or this issue seriously until they couldn’t get the lawsuit thrown out of LA Superior Court… then they all started seeing dollar signs!!!! What about the long trail of young victims in SL’ s path???? What about the fractured lives and the cover-ups and lies and deceit??? None of that was important enough to put a stop to it or to even investigate it!!! Sorry, but no amount of money is worth ruining the life of a child!

Let me also clear something else up. The grandmother was NEVER in SL’s company outside of church and the mother was ‘willfully in his company’ on 2 occasions over the course of this same year. Both times, she was purposely and personally invited by SL, along with several other church members/officers. (please keep in mind that she was the YPD Director on both the local and conference levels and therefore attended many meetings and conferences)

Dangling cheese? Master plan? Intent of the family from day one? This family joined this church in 1983 and were loyal and active the entire time! There were 3 pastors there before SL came. Why would they need wait until he came to devise a master plan!!! Where is the logic in these statements? What would they hope to gain? You all have accused them of EVERYTHING under the sun and called them more names than I care to repeat. They have had to leave the only church they have known, along with all of their friends and loved ones. They held positions and were members of several ministries within the church and had to step down from them. They have been lied on and [] about terribly….and by people who claim to be Christians no less!!!!

Thieves?? Really? What exactly have they stolen?
Was SL considered a thief for stealing the innocence of children for the past 20 years?
Were Pam and SL considered thieves for stealing the trust of the entire Ward family by pretending to be happily married when they arrived in 2004 , knowing full well that they were legally divorced in 2001? (need docs…we got ‘em)
Were the few ignorant Ward WMS members (you know who you are) considered thieves for attempting to steal the Doe Family’s peace of mind by all the slanderous remarks that they continue to spew in this forum?

It’s interesting that you say they are such horrible people that just need to be seen, but they only show up for funerals and baptisms. Well, we must remember that they have known these people for a very long time and they have a right to give/show their final respects to their friends that passed away just like you did. They obviously only come to the services for those that are extremely close to them because they have only been to a few since they left the church. You don’t know the relationship they shared with those persons that have passed away.
As for the baptism…how do you know that one of them was not asked to be a Godparent !? So you feel that they no longer have the right to do that either?
In my opinion, it would be more ‘ questionable ’ if they just showed up every Sunday for worship service. These events that you mentioned are special and can never be repeated, so I am not sure why it is so difficult to understand why they would show up. I am sure it is very uncomfortable for them to be there.

This whole situation is very unfortunate (for EVERYONE) and it is a shame that it had to happen. We seem to have forgiven the perpetrator of the crime, but we are having a hard time forgiving the victim. At some point we need to begin our healing process...but posts like these only delay that process.

Continue to pray….
ebonyeyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree!
Blessed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Much Love to you... Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

We really need to make up our minds here. On one hand, we are upset at the mother for ‘allowing’ the former pastor to ‘exploit’ her son and on the other hand, we are upset at the mother for speaking out when she discovered that the former pastor was exploiting her son. Why would a parent, under normal circumstances, be afraid to allow their child to be in the company of their pastor and first lady? That is not a normal feeling to have as a christian and an active member of a church body, and I don’t believe the majority of us would have had a problem with this – before this incident.

You are absolutely correct. When a child is under 18 in America, the parent should know where they are and who they are with. This boy was not left at a mall or on some corner in a strange city. He was at church - with his pastor and first lady or a bishop or several officers and associate ministers of the church!! When the mother gave permission for him to attend a function or event ( which by the way, was a total of 4 times over the course of a year) it was NEVER to be alone with the pastor. They were always planned church functions and other church members were scheduled to be in attendance as well . So you are saying that the parent failed at her responsibility because she trusted the pastor and took him at his word????
The lawsuit was not filed because the parent failed to take care of her responsibility, it was filed because the bishop and the AMEC failed to take care of theirs! If you are really a person that has been involved from the very beginning, you would remember that the members asked the bishop if the family was going to sue or file charges and the bishop said NO, they have asked the church to handle the situation accordingly. This would be by preventing another child from being hurt in this manner. Well, that didn’t happen. SL was stripped of his credentials by the MEC, only to appeal the decision, and win. This meant that he would have to be given his credentials back and he would be given another church. This would then give him access to more children. The family was told by ‘the AME POWERS THAT BE’ that SL would get a ‘slap on the wrist’ and he would be back. So, unfortunately, the only recourse, after the LAPD did a full investigation and found several other victims of SL, the city attorney said the case was ‘too big’ for their office and the District Attorney said SL was DEFINITELY GUILTY, but there was not enough PHYSICAL evidence for a conviction in a criminal case……..was a civil suit, which was HIGHLY recommended by the DA.
The problem with the church is the fact that no one took the mother or this issue seriously until they couldn’t get the lawsuit thrown out of LA Superior Court… then they all started seeing dollar signs!!!! What about the long trail of young victims in SL’ s path???? What about the fractured lives and the cover-ups and lies and deceit??? None of that was important enough to put a stop to it or to even investigate it!!! Sorry, but no amount of money is worth ruining the life of a child!

Let me also clear something else up. The grandmother was NEVER in SL’s company outside of church and the mother was ‘willfully in his company’ on 2 occasions over the course of this same year. Both times, she was purposely and personally invited by SL, along with several other church members/officers. (please keep in mind that she was the YPD Director on both the local and conference levels and therefore attended many meetings and conferences)

Dangling cheese? Master plan? Intent of the family from day one? This family joined this church in 1983 and were loyal and active the entire time! There were 3 pastors there before SL came. Why would they need wait until he came to devise a master plan!!! Where is the logic in these statements? What would they hope to gain? You all have accused them of EVERYTHING under the sun and called them more names than I care to repeat. They have had to leave the only church they have known, along with all of their friends and loved ones. They held positions and were members of several ministries within the church and had to step down from them. They have been lied on and [] about terribly….and by people who claim to be Christians no less!!!!

Thieves?? Really? What exactly have they stolen?
Was SL considered a thief for stealing the innocence of children for the past 20 years?
Were Pam and SL considered thieves for stealing the trust of the entire Ward family by pretending to be happily married when they arrived in 2004 , knowing full well that they were legally divorced in 2001? (need docs…we got ‘em)
Were the few ignorant Ward WMS members (you know who you are) considered thieves for attempting to steal the Doe Family’s peace of mind by all the slanderous remarks that they continue to spew in this forum?

It’s interesting that you say they are such horrible people that just need to be seen, but they only show up for funerals and baptisms. Well, we must remember that they have known these people for a very long time and they have a right to give/show their final respects to their friends that passed away just like you did. They obviously only come to the services for those that are extremely close to them because they have only been to a few since they left the church. You don’t know the relationship they shared with those persons that have passed away.
As for the baptism…how do you know that one of them was not asked to be a Godparent !? So you feel that they no longer have the right to do that either?
In my opinion, it would be more ‘ questionable ’ if they just showed up every Sunday for worship service. These events that you mentioned are special and can never be repeated, so I am not sure why it is so difficult to understand why they would show up. I am sure it is very uncomfortable for them to be there.

This whole situation is very unfortunate (for EVERYONE) and it is a shame that it had to happen. We seem to have forgiven the perpetrator of the crime, but we are having a hard time forgiving the victim. At some point we need to begin our healing process...but posts like these only delay that process.

Continue to pray….

Dear Guest:

AMEN, AMEN, AND A-M-E-N!

You know, I don't even get angry like I used to. I feel the utmost pity for these fools. Yes, I said "fools"--and the Word warns us about callilng folk "fool" (rather saying "thou fool or you fool"); but I dare to call them a fool. As you said, they claim to be CHRISTIANS...really? I pity them, because I am reminded of several passages of scripture that basically says when they stand before Our Savior, Christ Jesus, professing to have done this in his name and that in his name...perhaps "I was a WMS" in Your Name, Lord, Lord! But Christ will say, "depart from me ye workers of iniquity-I NEVER KNEW YOU". Let them keep it up. In fact, does not the Book of Revelation say to let them who wax worse and worse "do so"? They could repent if they wanted to, but since they willfully choose to remain blind and take pleasure in seeking the destruction of the peace and well being of the victimS- (yes there are more than one or two), let's just continue to pray for them along with the Doe family and if these verbal attacks continue, chock it up to them wanting even more "hot coals heaped upon their own heads".

On behalf of the Doe Family and True Decent Saints in the AMEC, "Guest, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your post!" I could hug you!

Be abundantly blessed this day!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can dress your response up in Holy rhethoric and all, but a Boondoggle is a Boondoggle and no matter how you dress it up, it is what it is! As for all of the trail of victims, you telling me that all of this has transpired and greed raised its head and succeeded to a certain extent, and the other "victims" are remaining complacent in a situation where hundreds and thousands of dollars are being tossed about and they are not saying anything? We might be somewhat nieve and out of touch with real Christian intent, but this sounds like your own personal, "fantasy", thats it and thats all it is, "your fantasy".
There is no way these people did not set this Man up and the Church up, now they come back with that ----eating smirk on their faces, no matter what the occasion, its classless and tasteless! Coming to Church is also about true fellowship and as we know John Doe's Mama took that one a little to far, she has a trail of victims too, lets no let ones reputation supercede them! So you can defend, protect and protest, all you want, but like I said and will say again, "If it walks like a Duck and Quacks like a Duck, its a DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can dress your response up in Holy rhethoric and all, but a Boondoggle is a Boondoggle and no matter how you dress it up, it is what it is! As for all of the trail of victims, you telling me that all of this has transpired and greed raised its head and succeeded to a certain extent, and the other "victims" are remaining complacent in a situation where hundreds and thousands of dollars are being tossed about and they are not saying anything? We might be somewhat nieve and out of touch with real Christian intent, but this sounds like your own personal, "fantasy", thats it and thats all it is, "your fantasy".
There is no way these people did not set this Man up and the Church up, now they come back with that ----eating smirk on their faces, no matter what the occasion, its classless and tasteless! Coming to Church is also about true fellowship and as we know John Doe's Mama took that one a little to far, she has a trail of victims too, lets not let ones reputation supercede them! So you can defend, protect and protest, all you want, but like I said and will say again, "If it walks like a Duck and Quacks like a Duck, its a DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VOICE OF REASON

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: JOHN DOE, JANE DOE, AND GRANNY AKA AS "TRICKS" Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
There is no way these people did not set this Man up and the Church up, now they come back with that ----eating smirk on their faces, no matter what the occasion, its classless and tasteless! Coming to Church is also about true fellowship and as we know John Doe's Mama took that one a little to far, she has a trail of victims too, lets no let ones reputation supercede them! So you can defend, protect and protest, all you want, but like I said and will say again, "If it walks like a Duck and Quacks like a Duck, its a DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY FAMEGATE..........A VOICE OF REASON ON HERE.

THE ABOVE POSTING IS THE ONLY "TRUTH" ON THIS BLOG. THAT TRICK AND HER SON SET UP REV. LAUDERMILL AND PAMELA POWELL.

SO WHAT THEY WERE NOT MARRIED JOHN HUNTER AND DENISE BROWN ARE NOT MARRIED AND THE BISHOP KNOWS THAT BUT JOHN IS BRINGING IN THE MONEY TO THE DISTRICT.

THIS TRICK AND HER SON RECEIVED A CHECK THIS TUESDAY FROM WARD AME CHURCH FOR $300,000.00 CASH FOLKS. A CASHIER'S CHECK IS CASH WITH NO STIPULATIONS AT ALL. SHE IS GOING TO BUY HER SOME SHO NUFF SAINT JOHN KNITS AND SOME MORE HATS NOW.

THE SHO NUFF [] SON IS GOING TO GET HIM AN EVEN BIGGER CAR AND SOME MORE SIZE 1 OR 2 CLOTHES. HE WEARS VERY FEMININE CLOTHING BECAUSE HE IS QUITE FEMININE IN ALL WAYS INCLUDING THE BEDROOM. YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY IF U WANT TO KNOW.

IT'S A SHAME THAT THIS CAME TO WARD AME CHURCH BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS FOLKS. REV. LAUDERMILL WAS "ENTRAPPED" FROM THE BEGINNING BY JOHN AND JANE DOE. THEY NEEDED MONEY TO BRING THEM OUT OF EVICTION AND THEY SAW AN OPEN DOOR SO THEY TOOK IT AND RAN LIKE A [] TRAIN RIGHT THRU IT.

I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND SAY "SLY" DIDN'T PLAY A ROLE BUT LET ME ASK YOU THIS. IF YOU PUT SOME ALPO IN FRONT OF THAT GERMAN SHEPARD, IS HE GOING TO EAT THAT FOOD???? IF YOU PUT SOME CHEESE IN FRONT OF THAT RAT, IS SHE GOING TO EAT IT. WELL JANE AND JOHN DOE PUT SISSY BOY IN FRONT OF "SLY" AND HE DECIDED TO TAKE ONLY A NIBBLE. HE DID NOT, I REPEAT DID NOT, SEXUAL MOLEST THAT YOUNG, SKINNY, UGLY, BIG NOSE FEMININE BOY/GIRL. THAT BOY/GIRL IS NOT SLY'S TYPE AT ALL, BELIEVE ME FOLKS I KNOW.

GOOD LUCK WARD AME CHURCH ON REBUILDING AFTER THAT TRICK AND HER FAMILY SCREWED YOU. DON'T LET THEM BACK AT WARD AME BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PLOTTING HOW TO GET NEXT TO BOTH C. DENNIS AND YVETTE. YES THEY ARE. I OVERHEARD THEM TALKING ABOUT WANTING TO BEFRIEND THE WILLIAMS' FAMILY AND THEIR YOUNG CHILDREN. GET THEM SNAKES AWAY FROM YOUR CHURCH AND YOUR FIRST FAMILY. THEY COME TO ROB, STEAL, AND LITERALLY KILL LIKE THEY KILLED MY FRIEND, REV. SLYVESTER LAUDERMILL, JR.

CAN SOMEBODY PLESSE POST WHEN BISHOP AND THE AME CHURCH HAS TO PAY THEIR $1,100,000 EACH FOR A TOTAL OF $2.2 MILLION DOLLARS? I BELIEVE IT IS THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK. I HOPE THAT TRICK AND HER SON GET THE HELL OUT OF LOS ANGELES BEFORE THEY START FLAUNTING THE MILLIONS IN THE FACE OF WARD AME CHURCH.

SEE YOU,

VOICE OF REASON
WMS OF SOUTHERN CAL

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Voice of Reason actually HEARS voices.... Laughing
This post is unbelievable.....5150!!
OH BUBBA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: THEY KILLED MY BUBBA, THEY KILLED MY BABY Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Maybe Voice of Reason actually HEARS voices.... Laughing
This post is unbelievable.....5150!!

OH BUBBA,

I AM SO SORRY BUBBA YOU HAD TO DIE SO YOUNG. I AM SORRY BUBBA I DID NOT PROTECT YOU FROM LYNN AND ERIC AND WINNIE.

IF I HAD STEPPED IN YOU WOULD STILL BE ALIVE. I MISS YOU SO MUCH BUBBA. THE TIMES WE SPENT TOGETHER WERE SO MAGICAL AND SPECIAL TO ME AND YOU.

IF I COULD JUST HAVE YOU BACK BUBBA TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVED AND ADORED YOU. YOU WERE THE BEST MUSICIAN THE 5TH DISTRICT HAS EVER SEEN. YOU ARE GONE TO SOON BUBBA. ARE YOU DANCING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON IN HEAVEN? DID MICHAEL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO THE MOON WALK? ARE YOU TEACHING MICHAEL ALL ABOUT CLASSICAL MUSIC.

BUBBA, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. WE WILL RESTORE YOUR GOOD NAME AND INTEGRITY IN THE AME CHURCH. WE ARE GOING TO FORGIVE LYNN AND ERIC FOR KILLING YOU AHEAD OF YOUR TIME. TAKE CARE BUBBA AND REMEMBER I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

YOUR #1 BABY.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate Forum Index -> Hotter than the Flames of Hell All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum