Welcome Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate
FameGate2.net - What's really going on.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rev. C. Dennis Williams transferred to Texas 10th District

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate Forum Index -> Even Hotter Off The Press!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wanttoknow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Rev. C. Dennis Williams transferred to Texas 10th District Reply with quote

Rev. Dr. C Dennis Williams, formerly pastor of Brookins Community A.M.E. in Los Angeles, transferred to the denomination's 10th District and was appointed as spiritual leader of Smith Chapel A.M.E. Church in Dallas, Texas.

Bishop Vashti Murphy McKenie, presiding prelate of the 10th Episcopal District, announced the assignment on November 16 at the conclusion of the District Planning Meeting where Dr. Williams preached the closing sermon. The 10th District encompasses the entire state of Texas.

"I am excited about the appointment, especially since I have not resided in Texas since graduating from Paul Quinn College in Dallas in 1980s. In fact I was asked if I would consider serving on the board of the college,"
said Dr. Williams.

"My wife, Yvette, and I have been in the Fifth District for 26 years and to transfer to another district is no small feat. We are still processing everything and will begin preparing for the transition. We are asking our Los Angeles area friends to continue to pray for our family."
Ingrid Hendricks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Pastor C Dennis WILLIAM Reply with quote

Am very happy for you and your family god bless you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Rev. C. Dennis Williams transferred to Texas 10th Distr Reply with quote

wanttoknow wrote:

"I am excited about the appointment, especially since I have not resided in Texas since graduating from Paul Quinn College in Dallas in 1980s. In fact I was asked if I would consider serving on the board of the college,"
said Dr. Williams. --- Hell, you're excited that you will most likely escape prosecution for the misappropriation of funds, failure to pay bills including taxes, that generis giving scheme and secret bank accounts you had church money put in for your outlandish whims!

"My wife, Yvette, and I have been in the Fifth District for 26 years and to transfer to another district is no small feat. We are still processing everything and will begin preparing for the transition. We are asking our Los Angeles area friends to continue to pray for our family."
---Yeah, we will be praying- praying that you repent and dont turn up missing because you run down and ruin another church and spend their money like its your own personal slush fund, cuz I hear those Texans dont play about their money or church!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to F.A.M.E.Gate Forum Index -> Even Hotter Off The Press!!!!! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum